Epoxy furniture is now more and more popular with homeowners and even become their first choice due to its many advantages. For example, epoxy furniture has unique aesthetics, easy to clean, stable and durable and so on.
If you own epoxy tables, you know how great they can make a room look. But to keep them looking great, you need to take care of them right.
- The surface of your furniture should not be in contact with hot and/or moist/wet containers/materials. We always recommend using coasters or placemats. Do not use newspaper or magazines as a substitute for a coaster or placemat. Ink in newspapers and magazines often contain plastic derived oil and carbon that could potentially melt from heat and in some cases act as an adhesive between tabletop and paper. This should be avoided.
- Do not leave any liquid unattended, use a clean, soft cloth to wipe all spills immediately to prevent water rings and stains. Do not allow spills to dry.
- Clean on a regular basis.
- Do not use too much cleaner or soap as it may leave a film and cause streaks.
- Do not use abrasive products and products that contain lemon, vinegar, alcohol, or other acids.
- Epoxy resin can quickly harden to create a tough surface, but extreme friction can cause it to wear away.
- Apply a non-abrasive household cleaner mixed with some mild dish soap and water Make sure you clean the table every day using a soft towel or sponge and by buffing slowly.
- If you can see buildup on the table, use a sponge and hot soapy water to get it off, and make sure the surface doesn’t get scratched in the process.
- Dry completely.